What is nutrition?
Nutrition is the study of food at work in our bodies. Food is the source for energy and the medium in which body gains nutrition.
Good nutrition means getting the right amount of nutrients from healthy foods in the right combinations. By gaining knowledge about nutrition and making smart choices about the food you eat will help you achieve optimum health and be a key factor to avoiding obesity.
Food therapy is emerging as the latest prevention against multiple lifestyle diseases.
HOW OLD YOU ARE IS YOUR BUSINESS …. HOW HEALTHY YOU ARE IS OUR BUSINESS !!!!
Nutrition experts focus throughout is on individually customized diet plans and on giving completely natural solutions. We provide you a balance of the right nutritive foods, nutritional supplements and moderate exercise regimen as well as constant support and advice.
WEIGHT LOSS MANAGEMENT
Why it is important to maintain one’s ideal body weight?
In simple words ideal body weight is a range of weights that tell you whether your weight is in proportion with your height and gender. Maintaining a healthy ideal weight is not only adds to your overall fitness but it also keeps your away from various diseases. An overweight person is at a higher risk of developing serious health issues which range from diabetes to heart ailments. Also it’s never too late to aim to be at your ideal body weight even if you have been ignoring it till now. If you already have certain problems like diabetes type2, hypertension, PCOD, thyroid problems or joint pain, we are here to help you by giving personalized diet plan to help you tackle your disease process better.
Role of nutrition expert
- Taking basic parameters like height, weight & gender of an individual ideal body weight will be calculated in order to help the person with an appropriate diet plan for individual health ailments.
- Assess the client to find out their nutritional requirements.
- Counsel them on nutrition issues& advise healthy eating habits
- Develop meal Plans, by taking cost, patient’s preferences and availability into account.
- Promote better health by speaking to groups about diet, nutrition & the relationship between good eating habits & preventing or managing specific diseases.
- Evaluate the effects of meal plans once in 90 days and change the diet plan as needed.